As a new type of industry, endoscopes have personally experienced the journey
from rigid optical endoscopes to optical fiber endoscopes to electronic
endoscopes. Although the time is short, it has developed rapidly. Nowadays, there are many types of testing instruments, and
industrial endoscope is one of them. In recent years, domestic endoscopy has
entered the practical stage, and more and more applications have been used to
control the quality of product processing, and it has developed into a basic
Industrial endoscopes are used in NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) work and are
now warmly welcomed by the industrial manufacturing and maintenance industries.
my country used endoscopes as the main testing instrument for NDT testing in the
1970s and used it for civil aviation aircraft maintenance. In the mid-1980s,
industrial endoscopes were also used in NDT work in pressure vessel,
petrochemical, power engineering, machinery manufacturing, ordnance
details as follows:
(1) Aerospace industry: used for aircraft structural frame structure, engine
and blade inspection. Endoscope products are used for safety inspections of
aircraft turbines, blades, engines, welding seam surfaces, duct surfaces,
internal combustion chambers or regular inspections of the airframe, as well as
the research, development and manufacturing of rocket engines.
(2) Automobile production and maintenance: Endoscope products are used for
routine inspection of automobile parts and engines.
(3) Electricity production and construction units: Endoscope products are
used for inspection of wind power, hydroelectric power, thermal power plants and
power construction units.
(4) Precision casting and machinery manufacturing: Endoscope products are
used for routine inspections of mechanical parts production and casting
(5) Petrochemical and pressure vessel industries: Endoscope products are used
for inspections in the petrochemical and pressure vessel industries.
(6) Railways, ships, engineering constructions, research units: Endoscope
products are used for inspections of locomotives, turbines, engineering
constructions, pharmaceuticals, and food pipelines.
(7) National defense and military security, security inspection: Endoscope
products are used for routine inspections of weapon equipment and public
security. In addition, video endoscope technology has also been used in weapon
manufacturing, routine maintenance, security, customs inspection, search and
rescue, and life detection.